Home of the Chargers 2015 South Coast League
and 2014 and 2013 Seaview League Champions
(Varsity, JV and Frosh/Soph)
Great job boys on an incredible season
End of year Booster Club meeting
June 10th 7:00 P.M. at El Toro
Sports Screening and Soccer Camp Information below
Flyer and Physical form can be found on the forms page
All El Toro students will need a current physical in order to participate in the soccer camp.
El Toro High School
Sports Screenings Fundraiser
ETHS has partnered with Saddleback Family & Urgent Care in Lake Forest to do our students' sports screenings and raise funds to pay for our medical trainer, supplies, and other costs!
For all info, the “Sports Screening Assessment” form, this flyer, and to sign up:
All ETHS students for 2015-16 who need a sports screening can see doctors and physician’s assistants to get their sports screening done for their eligibility for a whole year.
- 3pm to 6pm on Saturday May 30, or 3pm to 6pm on Saturday June 13, or whenever you can make it in there!
- We had previously planned to use May 30 for students going into 9th or 10th grade and use June 13 for students going into 11th or 12th grade in order to spread out the appointments, but we are now using signupgenius.com, so any student can sign up for any of the available time slots on either day using the button in the upper right corner of the website listed above.
- Time slots will fill up fast so sign up now!
What if a student cannot make it on May 30 or June 13?
- Print this flyer and bring it in to Saddleback Family & Urgent Care in Lake Forest any other time, and they will still give us $20 for each screening!
Saddleback Family & Urgent Care
22855 Lake Forest Drive
Lake Forest, CA 92630
- Each screening will cost $40, payable at Saddleback Family & Urgent Care by cash or charge (no checks).
- $20 of each screening will go back to ETHS!
What else do I need to know?
- You MUST fill out the "Sports Screening Assessment Form" ahead of time!
(available at the website listed above)
- Saddleback Family & Urgent Care will keeps the sports screening assessment form and get the school a copy of it, so students do not need to bring a copy to the school but may request a copy of their own.
2015 Soccer Camp
El Toro High School Toledo Field
sign up online at saddlebackrecreation.com
The El Toro High School Boy's soccer program is coming off one of the most successful seasons in the soccer program's history. For the 3rd year in a row all 3 levels captured a league title and this year's varsity team went on to the Division 1 CIF Finals as well as the California Division 1 State Tournament for only the 2nd time in school history. If you would like to participate in the program, the first step is coming to the summer camp. During the camp the coaches will split the teams into 3 levels (frosh-soph, JV, and Varsity) and all 3 levels will participate in a Summer League against other schools. At the completion of camp the coaches will announce the fall rosters for all 3 levels, which will guarantee a roster spot for those players. Should you have any questions please feel free to contact Varsity Coach Shawn Watts by e-mail. Watts.firstname.lastname@example.org
Varsity 1st Place
JV 2nd Place
Frosh/Soph 1st Place
Congratulations to Varsity
Harold S. Young Tournament Champions
Congratulations to JV on their win over J. Serra
Congratulations to Frosh/Soph for their 2 wins
at the West Torrance Tournament
In The News
Showing posts 1 - 5 of 10. View more »